SAVINGS TIME!

While Im away I want to give back to you! Im gone for quite a few days and this is a fabulous opportunity to cash in on my CTMH trip with me! Since I can't bring you all with me isn't this the next best thing! Sale time baby! 

Make sure to check out my website HERE... It is like having the whole catalog at a savings! For every $100 order (before shipping and GST) you place 
I will give you $20 in CLOSE TO MY HEART CASH! This can get you things like

My Acrylix Stamp Sets 
 My Acrylix Blocks 
Exclusive Inks Stamp Pads 
Exclusive Inks Mini Pigment Pad Sets 
Exclusive Inks and Re-inkers 
ShinHan Touch Twin Markers 
Complements 
Paper Packets  - Yep even out of the BRAND NEW IDEA BOOK
Fundamental Papers and Complements 
Cardstock Packs
 Picture My Life Packs
Workshops Your Way Kits 
Cut Above Kits


I will contact everyone that qualifies when I return from the trip so you can pick out all your free stuff! 

Comments