Memory Journey Workshop














This workshop features the following supplies all exclusive to Close To My Heart! The amazing products and supplies make it so easy to create works of art!

SUPPLY LIST

·      Z3353 - Basics Fundamentals Paper Packet
·      Z2819 – Bashful Glitter Paper
·      Z3089 - Grey Enamel Gems
·      Z3364 – Basics Ribbon Pack
·      24 Linen Cardstock
·      15 White Daisy Cardstock
·      5 Mink Cardstock
·      3 Heather Cardstock
·      1 Pebble Cardstock
·      8 Espresso Cardstock
·      6 Bashful Cardstock
·      4 Pewter Cardstock
·      4 Charcoal Cardstock

·      Z3285 - Flower market Circuit Collection
·      Z3167 - Artistry Cricut Collection
·      Z3389 – You Are Here Cricut Collection (stamps are used as well)
·      Z3169 – Artbooking Cricut Collection
·      Z1979 – Journaling Pen
·      Z726 – Sponge Daubers (optional for edges)
·      Z3293 - Shimmer Brush – clear
·      Z279 – Liquid Glass
·      Z2829 - Espresso Ink Pad For stamping and inking edges (optional)
·      Album and page protectors


**You may order the workshop guide for $30 USD. This can be used for business or personal use as per the consultant agreement attached.

Comments

  1. Jennifer I purchased this file from you thru your workshop page. When can I expect to get the files.? Thanks I love all these layouts.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Jennifer, I am a consultant of CTMH and would like the files for these beautiful layouts. I am wondering if I purchase $50 on your website if I would get the files for free or do I have to purchase files for $30? Thank you!

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment