Long distances don't have to be!

So I want to share my passion for creating and crafting all over! I thought what better way to do this then a "PARTY IN A BOX"

It will be a great way for people who are not local to me to get together and share some crafty time in their homes with friends and family with no hassle! 


I have created these fun cards to send out to a group of ladies who wanted in on the fun! These EXCLUSIVE cards, made just for them, get mailed out with other goodies for them to assemble together! I take all the hard work out of it by cutting and stamping for them and they just need to sit back, glue and spend time together! 


If you are in Canada and wanting to have a party in a box (layout and card projects available) contact me  for more details and I would love to help you get started!



Comments