Sawyer Scrapbook Workshop!

Hello Friends! Another exciting scrapbook workshop!  This one is SO BRIGHT and cheery! I love all the bright colours and the combination of techniques in this scrapbook workshop. I have used a a ton of things to create these fun pages, things like pocket scrapbook cards, stickers, die-cuts, cricut cuts, SVG cuts, shimmer brushes, and stickles!  

Check out the great rainbow striped paper, did you know it is exclusive to the workshop kit?

The rainbow stencil has to be one of my favourite parts of this workshop. The stencilling has been done in multiple colours to add that extra pop of colour.



There is even a bonus page in this workshop as I had some great pieces left that I couldn't let go to waste. 


Let's take a close up look on a couple of the pages.




OPTION 1  Place a Minimum Order $50 on my website HERE and receive the cutting guide and assembly instructions in your email. You will need to contact me by email HERE to request this guide, it will not automatically send to you.

OPTION 2 Don't worry about any of the cutting and get your pre cut kit right HERE for $110. Put in the subject line Sawyer, to let me know which one you would like! Make sure to give me about 2-3 weeks to order the product and cut the kit. They MUST be paid before they get cut. You can etransfer payment to jdrebert@yahoo.com

OPTION 3 - Consultants may order the workshop guide for $15 USD. This can be used in your business as per the consultant agreement attached.

This includes:
Assembly guide
Cutting Diagrams
Cricut Design Space File




SUPPLIES YOU WILL NEED: 





OPTION 4 - Jump on board and join my team! You will be able to use any workshop I have created or will create to use in your personal scrapbook fun or to build a thriving business! 






 

Comments