Launch Party Madness!

September is an exciting time of year for so many reasons! Kids are off to school to learn and grow, my house can stay clean for more then an hour, and the biggest excitement of all....NEW IDEA book time! The holiday expression starts live September 1! I try not to show a lot of art etc till after my launch party to keep the secret but boy oh boy this one is the best I have seen in years! My wish list was MILES long! I’m going to share with you a couple sneaks of what is to come over the coming weeks! I am making a new commitment to share here more. Over the summer I have a bit MIA as the family and I were soaking up as much of the short summer as we could. 







Hope to see you all tonight at 5056 50 Ave Drayton Valley!

I can’t wait to share more of these great layouts and cards I have planned! See you here and happy crafting! 



Comments