Disney Disney Disney!

Disney lover? Just had a family vacay to the magic kingdom? Well this is the kit you need to document those precious memories! With a variety of themes such as Guardians of the Galaxy to the classic Disney look, this kit has it all covered.






 How to get this workshop

Option 1 - Come to a local workshop Cost for the precut kit is $70 - check out Facebook for dates and times HERE.
Option 2 - Order the products below and I will send the guide free 


Supply list to purchase to receive guide: 

Stargazer paper Pack X7229B, Stargazer Complements X7229C, Stargazer Cardstock X7229D, Stargazer Dots Z4143, Grey Gems Z3089



Comments

  1. I paid by paypal for the Canada work shop but I have not received it. How will I get the workship?????

    ReplyDelete
  2. Jennifer, I know this is an OLD workshiop, is it still available for purchase?? I too am a ctmh consultant and just love these layouts and I have a ton of disney pics recently. let me know if it is still available to purchase. thanks! Valerie
    valeriebeechler@gmail.com

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment