Are We There Yet? New Close to My Heart Collection!

Like to travel but don't always end up on a beach? Well this workshop is for you because it couldn't be anymore universal! It has some amazing and fun elements in it and it would be a great addition to that travel book to showcase your amazing trip!

Lets check it out! 

We have some fun multicolour stencilling on this page, it gives it a great two tone look!


Those velum clouds are a fun accent to add in, they are just see through enough so they don't block the "view" of your photos! 


A great scenic paper background always adds some flare to the layout and look at those adorable little planes! 


This workshop just wouldn't be complete without using up some of those scraps on a paper pieced globe! Now how do you get this workshop, let me tell you below!

OPTION 1 -  Place a Minimum Order $50 on my website HERE and receive the cutting guide and assembly instructions in your email. You will need to contact me by email HERE to request this guide, it will not automatically send to you.

OPTION 2 - Don't worry about any of the cutting and get your pre cut kit right HERE for $100. Put in the subject line ARE WE THERE YET?, to let me know which one you would like! Make sure to give me about 2-3 weeks to order the product and cut the kit. They MUST be paid before they get cut. 

You can etransfer payment to jdrebert@yahoo.com

OPTION 3 - Consultants may order the workshop guide for $15 USD. This can be used in your business as per the consultant agreement attached. 




YOU WILL NEED THE FOLLOW ITEM and YOU WILL HAVE TO SUBSCRIBE TO CRICUT ACCESS TO CUT THE FILES!

    




OPTION 4 - Jump on board and join my team! You will be able to use any workshop I have created or will create to use in your personal scrapbook fun or to build a thriving business! 

Thanks For Stopping in! 


 

Comments

  1. Jennifer I just want to say these pages are gorgeous you did an amazing job and I can’t wait to make them myself. Keep up the great work . I will be checking you out to see what you have created. You’re amazingly talented. Take care Kim

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment