In full Bloom Workshop

 This is one of my favourite collections of all time. I could be bias because this is a collection I had a part in creating. In a joint collaboration with Close To My Heart, an amazing artist the vision helped me bring it to life. This collection can be used to display elegance and beauty or to showcase those everyday family moments! Let's take a look with some close up and some of the details in the layouts and collection. I hope you love it as much as I do!














OPTION 1  Place a Minimum Order $50 on my website HERE and receive the cutting guide and assembly instructions in your email. You will need to contact me by email HERE to request this guide, it will not automatically send to you.

OPTION 2 Don't worry about any of the cutting and get your pre cut kit right HERE for $110 without stamp set (I will do that for you) and $145 with stamp and die cut (which is a 45% discount on the stamp). Put in the subject line IN FULL BLOOM, to let me know which one you would like! Make sure to give me about 2-3 weeks to order the product and cut the kit. They MUST be paid before they get cut. You can etransfer payment to jdrebert@yahoo.com

OPTION 3 - Consultants may order the workshop guide for $17 USD. This can be used in your business as per the consultant agreement attached. 
*THIS GUIDE USES THE IN FULL BLOOM SVG COLLECTION*




SUPPLIES YOU WILL NEED: 



OPTION 4 - Jump on board and join my team! You will be able to use any workshop I have created or will create to use in your personal scrapbook fun or to build a thriving business! 













Comments

  1. I didn't see an attached Consultant agreement.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. It is in the guide itself. If your would like to see a copy prior to purchase please let me know by emailing the email above.

      Delete
    2. No, I don't need to see ahead of time. Will you email the instructions or do I need to download?

      Delete
  2. Hi there, do you still have this scrapbooking paper kit?

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment