Work Hard Workshop!

Have a man in your life who's pictures NEED this workshop, I sure do! In a family of all boys (except me and somedays I feel extremely outnumbered! LOL) it is sometimes hard to find the a workshop just for them but here it is! Made with the CRAFT ON collection, there is no girly business on these pages.





WORK HARD WORKSHOP

FREE WITH ANY $30 purchase off of my website HERE simply place your order and send an email to me HERE requesting the guide.

This cutting guide includes the following:

Pictures of the completed layouts 
Detailed instructions about the assembly and cutting of this project
Supply List
Cricut Design space Files (YOU NEED design space and and explore machine or later to complete the cuts on this workshop)
CRICUT CART. NEEDED -  Artbooking, Artistry, Flower Market, You are Here

I welcome fellow CTMH consultants to purchase this workshop to use in their business and hold workshops with it. Cost is $15USD






TO ORDER a PRE CUT KIT cost is $85.00 plus shipping within CANADA ONLY AT THIS TIME


Comments